Due to the change in weather and daylight we are now gathering indoors. We will gather at 4PM in the main auditorium at Redeeming Grace Church (5200 Ox Road).
We are still streaming the service on Facebook Live. We are also working on making the online experience better.
Lyrics for November 29
Here are the guidelines and protocols:
- Health. If you or someone in your household is sick, has recently been sick, or been around someone who is sick please stay home and enjoy worshiping with us online.
- Masks are required in the building. Children 4 and under are not required to wear a mask, but we would encourage those who are able to still do so. Exceptions to mask wearing are for those on stage (singing or speaking) and during communion.
- Social distancing with seating. Every other row will be marked off as closed for seating. Please leave at least 4 seats in between families/groups on a row.
- Entering and exiting the building. Please seek to maintain 6 feet distance from people as you enter and exit the building.
- Bathrooms. Only 3 people are allowed in a bathroom at one time.
- Communion. We will plan on taking communion weekly and have you pick up the prepackaged elements on the way in.
- Sojourn Kids. Currently we are not offering Sojourn Kids. However, we are looking into the possibility of starting a basic enrichment time for kids age 2-5.
That's it for now. Please remember to be gracious and patient with one another, seeking to consider the needs of others as more important than your own.
Let's strive to love one another well during this strange time.
Let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to gathering with you in person or online!
.grace and peace.